Top Ten Heads Up Poker Tips
Do you want to play heads up poker online? If so, we suggest you check out Ignition Poker - the #1 US poker site with heads up games.
10. Talk Smack - Do what you need to do to keep your opponent from getting too comfortable. Question his decisions.
9. Check Raise Em. - That's right, just check, and when they try to buy the pot re-raise the hell out of them.
8. Use your position to your advantage - Don't let them limp in on a small blind.
7. Control the action - Don't get bossed around.
6. Keep your head clear, no tilt - If you find yourself losing your cool, take a chill pill.
5. Calculate Odds - Know how to calculate odds and percentages so you can make the right decisions.
4. Know about outs - 52 Cads in a deck, 13 of each suit, 4 of each.
3. Watch for Tells - Does he play hard when he's got nothing? Does he play like he's got nothing when he really has a good hand? Make a note of it.
2. Bluff Often - Don't be afraid to make a smart bluff if you think your opponent wont call.
1. Be aggressive. Don't get steamrolled, be the steamroller.